- Appendix 1, Helpful Internet Resources
- Appendix 2, The Gospel of Salvation
- Demons, H e l l and Suffering
- Doubt Busters
- End Times
- Heaven and Angels
- Jesus on Judgment
- Religion and Spirituality
- Science and Evolution
- Sin and Salvation
- Society and Culture
- Steve's Books
- The Bible
- Violence and Atrocities
- Is the purpose of Bible preaching to inspire us?
- How can the Old Testament laws be passed away, yet still be said to continue?
- How do I get rid of sexual desires?
- Isn’t the Israelite’s entrance into the Promised Land in the OT symbolic of our going to Heaven when we die?
- After doing all these things, does this mean I’ll go to Heaven when I die?
Click to View666 accountability antichrist Bible Christ's Return Christian Christianity Christians church creation cross deaf Devil Doubt Busters end of the world end times evolution faith forgiveness free will God Gospel hypocrites Israel Jesus Christ judgment Lucifer mark of the beast missions Mosaic Law obedience omnipotence pray prayer Predestination promises prophecy responsibility Revelation reward Satan science sin suffering Word of God
Tag Archives: Gospel
1. “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The word “gospel” means “good news.” Before we can appreciate God’s good news, we must recognize the bad news: we’ve sinned. It’s not hard to … Continue reading
The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is central to the Christian message. Without it, Christianity would be just another religion. What makes the case so compelling for belief? Here are several ideas to consider. God knew how hard … Continue reading
Wouldn’t more people be persuaded to believe if Christianity and the gospel were presented more logically?
Frankly, few people are motivated to make decisions based on logic alone. For instance, a newcomer to a company may notice that all the key players are dressed in black, so the newcomer may dress in black to fit in. … Continue reading
Christians highly value the cross because it means that our sins were borne by Jesus on the cross. The cross was an instrument of Roman torture to administer the death penalty. The criminal was nailed to a beam with his … Continue reading
I was not born a Christian. I became a Christian when I realized that I had offended a holy God and needed his forgiveness. Apart from that forgiveness, I was headed for h ell . How can I say I … Continue reading